Sunday 3 February 2013

I want to write

Laid quietly beneath the unscathed surface of my being is an intense desire to write!
Having procrastinated for days untold I have now decided to give voice to an endowment. 
Going through  classic pieces  of articulate volumes the estimate of my competence laid bare, but from the knowledge of the great divine I have learned not to despise His gifting.
Hence I gather strength and decided to;
Look within not without
Draw from Grace not from man
Express  my style unique to bless
Unveil the best with thought and ink.
So I welcome you to an Oasis of fresh insight  expressed in a unique style with a rich blend of poetry and prose. An ambiance designed to communicate and add value,learn leadership, pursue purpose and attain fulfillment.
I look forward to your unbiased comment(s) and also your assistance in telling a friend that a fresh stream of insight has now been discovered...You are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment