Thursday 13 February 2014

I need a Val

I  need a Val


Me: I need a Val whose love is real to make my life as fresh as new
You: this wish of yours resounds the thought of so many minds
Me: but I’ve searched from far and near in vain
You: your search is so ‘cos love is scarce
Me: But Love I've seen in young and old, but love I've seen on screen and print, but love I've seen in man and girl but what I've seen is ankle deep.  
You: I hear your quest and see your thirst. The depth you’ve seen is all they know.
Me: I kept my search to find good looks with thought in mind that looks are true, but I soon found out that looks deceive.
You: I get your point and feel your shock. The same deceit I've come to know.
Me: The few that gives expects returns and others think that the time to give is when they have lots of money
You: Money is good and helps a lot, but invaluable resources given as time can help so much and change more lives. The gift of counsel that one may give can also help to meet a need.
Me: It seems to me that we've all got gifts to give always.
You: That's the truth that will bring the change. We all should give devoid of self. We all should give to help someone. The giving days should not be one. The day to love should not be one. The love to give should be real and true. The love to give should be devoid of self. The love to give should be to help.
Me: What you've said is what I'll do. I'll choose to love without condition and be the help that others need.


1 comment: